Have you got what it takes?
An opportunity has arisen to join the ranks of a rapidly expanding team here at J B Cole UK, a technology consultancy spanning Manchester and Hertfordshire.
While our core office is physically based in the heart of Manchester, we’re happy to accept applications from across the UK as we support remote working.
We’re looking to appoint a fresh-thinking Marketing Manager to join our team to help in our ambitious plans to scale up and grow exponentially over the next few years and support our expanding client portfolio.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a multi-faceted position that is ideally suited to a flexible, methodical and hard-working individual with a serious flare for modern day marketing methods.
We’re looking for an ambitious, level-headed, articulate and versatile communicator, who isn’t afraid of getting stuck in.
The successful applicant will have been working in a marketing role for at least the past 5 years and will be able to demonstrate experience and understanding how to market a service business or digital agency, rather than a product based business and ideally has agency experience.
The role requires an individual with a wide range of marketing abilities, skills and experience from supporting the founders personal brand and content strategy to thought leadership and organising our already well respected industry events. We are looking for someone who is hands-on, yet has the ability to think and plan strategically.
The role will be very autonomous and would suit a driven self-starter with strong initiative. You will be required to create, plan and execute a marketing strategy without a lot of assistance or management.
This role will not suit someone who is only a digital marketer, the skills needed are to be much more rounded. Ideally, the new marketing manager has experience in all of the areas listed below:
- Raising our reputation as the ‘go-to’ agency in our sectors and services
- Improving customer engagement/advocacy and increasing enquiries
- Creating and executing a content strategy
- Have experience of producing respected regular industry publications.
- Having a good understanding of digital marketing channels, paid search and social.
- Developing and Managing a social media calendar activity
- Managing brand experience
- Working with our PR partner to facilitate the creation of good stories that we can share with our network
- Identifying target sectors and target customers
- The curation of thought leadership material
- Generating case studies, blog posts and other marketing collateral
- Basic video editing skills including adding subtitles
- Identifying and pitching for speaking (events, podcasts, webinars) opportunities.
- Identifying networking events for team members to attend
- Creating new thought leadership events, roundtables and social events.
- Organising client hospitality
- Helping the founders to develop their personal brands and points of view online and offline
- Supporting client teams with their customer marketing.
- Forming strategic partnerships and alliances
- Award and league table entries
- Managing CRM systems
- Analysing, testing and reporting on the effectiveness/ROI of all our marketing campaigns
- Owning and monitoring marketing budgets
Salary and Benefits
A successful candidate will have at least 3-5 years of marketing experience, with aspirations to progress from Marketing Manager to Marketing Director and build a team over the next 3-5 years.
Academic qualifications in marketing, sales or business will be advantageous, but the experience in marketing, demonstrable ability to learn new skills will be paramount.
In return, we will provide:
- Good salary based on talent and experience
- Work from anywhere policy
- Pension contributions
- Private healthcare benefits after 2 years
- 28 days holiday including Christmas closure
- We’ll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Regular team socials, lunches, industry meets and our event nights out
- An extra holiday day for each year you work with us
- Dedicated development and training days across the year
- Support from our team on personal and charitable projects
- The opportunity to create and adapt your role to fit your needs
You will be an important part of a growing digital agency that is looking to establish itself as a ‘go to’ provider of web applications to industry leading large and enterprise brands around the world.
You’ll be part of a close-knit agency that puts its clients first at all times but one that also recognises and rewards the hard work and professionalism of its staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Annual salary: £30,000 – £40,000
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Application deadline: ASAP
Think this sounds like you? Apply below or contact email@example.com