‘I have always regarded entertaining as a vital and underrated part of business – especially when times are tough. After all, forging and building relationships is really what business is all about. And there’s no better way to take a relationship to the next level than a good meal in the right setting.’Roland Rudd
Because we believe that your success requires the aid of others. Business problems are best solved over a good meal with others by asking each other questions you are asking yourselves.
Thursday 9th April 2020, 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Hotel Indigo Manchester – Victoria Station, Manchester M3 1WU
- Introduce yourselves and tell us the challenge that’s “keeping you awake at night”.
- For each person in turn we’ll spend 5 minutes as a group brain storming each problem.
- All this in amongst good food and wine.
- Lots of lovely food to share plus half a bottle of wine each.
- If you have any dietary allergies please contact Amy.
- Cancellation policy: If you are unable to make this dinner we will endeavour to swap you to an evening that suits you, subject to availability. Any cancellations within 72 hours of the dinner are not refundable.
Hosted by: Stuart Logan & Josh Bolland